With the New Year looking good for everyone ( including myself), our skin may not be so fortunate. Many people are travel during this time and may not realizing prepping your skin for travel is something to take seriously. I love January as many beauty products are geared towards skin renewal and wellness. If you missed my last month beauty obsessions, you can read about it here.
As an avid traveler, my skin is prepped and set for any climate. I hand selected this collection based on personal experience and great results based on reviews.
All these items are travel friendly and fit perfectly in your carry-on. January beauty products are a great way for new beginnings with your skin balance. Try something new , perhaps hair nutrition or a great skin tool.
Last week I treated myself to the entire Hair Rituel by Sisley and shared my enthusiasm on Instagram – follow my @beautyunpacked_ .
I noticed a recent change in my hair and not in a good way. This anti-aging hair system helps promote stronger, shiny and resilient hair. Can’t wait to share my results with you. Hope you love the 10 Must have January Beauty Products I curated together.
10 must-have beauty products I’m obsessed with in January
1. Trish McEvoy Triangle of Light Eye Patches – Dermatologist created to help reduce puffiness and hydration. I carry them when I travel for long flights and use them before make up application, they come individually wrapped too.
2. DryBar Flat Mate brush – Easy to use brush made with boars brittle to help maintain lustrous hair. Easy handle and great for all hair types.
3. Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy lip balm – Suer hydration lip balm with shea butter and aloe. This lip balm comes in colors and with SPF.
4. Dr. Loretta Anti-Aging Repair Moisturizer – Dermatologist created lightweight hydrating cream delivers, triple protection against free radicals damage. Protects skin from damage caused by indoor and outdoor pollution, will help reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven pigment and facial redness.
5. HUM Nutrition Hair Gummies – Helps promote stronger hair and nails.
6. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Creme with Silk Groom – hydrating cream for the hair that delivers nice texture and hydration. Use best when wet and after styling touch up.
7. Sisley Velvet Sleeping Mask – Soothing and restorative overnight mask for dehydrated skin. Can be worn alone or with skincare, perfect for sensitive skin. Ths product is great for long flights as it will replenish hydration.
8. GloPRO by Beauty Bio Micro needling Device- one of my favorite beauty tools on the market. Tiny needles (they dont’ hurt I promise) roll over skin triggering regeneration and improving texture and boost collagen. 1 minute daily to great looking skin.
9. CHANEL Le Lift Le Main – Restorative Hand cream that replenishes and evens appearance of hands. Contains Alfalfa Sprout that is a natural form of retinol, leaving skin soft and smooth.
10. Herbivore Rose Hibiscus face mist – Natural derived hydrating face mist with hyluronic acid, hibiscus flower, coconut water and rose water. Great for travel and daily use.
thank you for reading my blog. Follow me by subscribing to my website, and YouTube channel. You can also see what we are up to on Instagram at @beautyunpacked_