As a Beauty Blogger, I have tried several amazing products that say EXACTLY what they’re supposed to do. We shop several times a year for our beauty products (or like me, every month). It’s always a challenge finding the right products that work and say exactly what they’re going to do. Summer beauty shopping is one of my favorite times as hot luxury brands launch the latest in their collections.
Curating my monthly go-to beauty products has been exciting, especially the vibrant tones in the packaging of coral, pink and green. NARS launched this limited edition eyeshadow palette that is rich in tones an textures perfect for that daring make-up wearer. I own several limited edition palettes and they get better and better each year.
Another product that I’m obsessed with is the Geranium Rosa candle by Diptyque. As a luxury candle collector, these limited edition packaged candles are a nice pop of color in your home. They also launched US City Exclusive candles that are fabulous, you have to check them out on their website.
Last month I received an amazing package of natural products created by KC Essentials. In that package were body care items from a body scrub, body lotion and natural hand sanitizer. I LOVED everything! Katie that creator and founder of the brand makes everything by hand and locally in Pennsylvania, you can order from her direct via her website. Key lime is my favorite pie and in a body scrub it’s delish, you have to try it and her other flavors too.
Check out my complete curated summer beauty collection for the month of May, I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do. I’d love to hear from you, email me at Angela@BeautyUnpacked.com with some of your favorites. I may feature you on my website too.
10 must-have beauty products for May, you’ll be obsessed too
1.L’Oreal Leave-in Anti-Breakage Night Serum $20.00 – This biotin infused overnight serum helps with breakage, smooths, protects and strengthens the hair. I’ve been using this products for months now and noticed a big difference with texture and smoothness. My split ends are less, hair is shiny and my overall hair is stronger from the 4 months of using this.
2.NARS Afterglow Eye Shadow Palette $59.00 – NARS has been on the pulse of fashion and beauty for many years. Their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and unique in textures. This new palette is must-have in your summer collection and can be used in multiple ways. The color payoff is amazing without fallout and dipping your makeup shadow brush multiple times. Run, don’t walk to grab this limited edition eye shadow palette.
3. KC Essentials Body Scrub in Key Lime $16.00 I’m OBSESSED with this fragrance and texture of KC Essentials body Scrub. A nice combo of sugar and salt, leaving your skin refreshed and smooth. I used mine before self-tanning to remove dead flakey skin, I even shaved my legs with it too. There are 9 scents to choose from which matching lotions. This brand is made locally in Pennsylvania and free of all synthetics.
4. Diptyque Geranium Rosa Candle $74.00 – As a candle junkie, I love all candles by Diptyque. This Nordstrom Exclusive in limited edition package delivers a hint of summer in your home. Geranium flowers have been a love of mine from a young child. Traveling to Greece my Aunt had geranium plants in her garden along with neighbors. It was a staple flower in your European garden. This combo of the geranium leaves and red flowers leaves a fresh fragrance even
5. CHANEL Le Gel Sourcils Longwear Brow Gel $32.00 – I love how smooth this brow gel goes on. It leaves a nice color on your brow and pairs nicely with a brow pencil. One feature about this gel it doesn’t leave your brows stiff and you can apply multiple coats for the perfect shade.
6.CHANEL Les Eaux De CHANEL Fragrance Set $240.00 – One of my summer-time favorite CHANEL fragrances that can be worn alone or layered. All inspired by Coco Chanel’s travels in travel friendly sizes. These limited edition fragrances are only found at Nordstrom. This set includes 3 fragrances PARIS Deuville, Venise and Biarrittz in 1.7 oz and cute matching postcards that represent each plus the cute pouch.
1.Deuville – Fresh with hints of green and woody notes with a splash of basil and mandarin.
2. Venise – Clean and sensual with notes of neroli, vanilla and tonic bean.
3. Biarritz – My favorite, crisp and refreshing with hints of sea spray, Sicilian mandarin and lily go the valley. I layer Biarritz with Riviera and the scent is clean with hints of citrus.
7. Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream Light $205.00 – Created by Dr. Barbara Sturm, creator and name brand in Germany. Sturm created this light weight face Crean for those with normal to oily skin types. Provides moisture and absorbs quickly, this anti-aging moisturizer attacked free radicals and soothes the skin. Perfect for a summer or warmer climate moisturizer.
8. Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Cream $45.00 – Tis magical body Blur instantly blurs imperfections and leaves skin looking flawless and glowing. This can be used daily as it washes off in shower without streaking or fading. It covers veins, smooths outs skin tone and photographs beautifully. Vita Liberatabody blur is perfect for our friends on social media, T.V. personalities and anyone that is photographed in HD. Great for vacation and wedding season too. The texture is smooth and melts evenly in the skin.
9.Hermes Rouge Allure Limited Edition Satin Lipstick in Corail Fou $72.00 – Who wouldn’t want an Hermes lipstick in the iconic orange box as a gift. Three limited edition shades in this collection designed for different personalities. Satin finish in texture and long- vibrant wear leaving the lips soft. Cute pouch included in the Rouge Hermes box! *Side note, the tube is refillable.
10. Sisley-Paris Blur Expert face powder $95.00 – Smoothing veil powder that delivers that “Instagram finish” without the filters. It smooths skin, hides pores and mattifies the skin without the dry feel or look. I apply mine with the NARS Yachiyo brush for perfect application.
Thanks for reading my blog, I you want me to review a brand or product, please shoot me an email at Angela@beautyunpacked.com and I’ll reply back.
Have a great week