Men’s grooming products have evolved these past 10 years and we can thank GQ magazine, social media and of course, the luxury beauty world. Unlike female skincare products, many male branded products contain extra ingredients like caffiene. Men have tougher skin than women’s due to the higher level of testosterone. Don’t worry ladies, even though they age slower than we do, overnight they will age without warning making us look like the winner that we are.
Fast forward and more couples living together share one bathroom. Guys tend to take their partners skincare products resulting into her shopping the beauty counter often. More and more guys are comfortable wearing skin creams and washing their faces with designer face washes that they find in their significant others vanity. I curated a collection that I feel is the ULTIMATE 10 must- have men’s grooming products.
Who knew Men’s grooming products are packaged so nicely.
1. La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion– $285.00 – This luxurious face lotion newer to the La Mer family is popular with men. The texture is lightweight, yet hydrating and made with their signature ingredient Miracle Broth. Perfect for travel as the spill-proof packaging is easy to use. Sunscreen is needed especially if you’re sitting outside, they also carry a lightweight sun protectant that is oil-free. Ladies you can use this too!
2. Tom Ford Hydrating Lip Balm – $28.00 – Ditch the lip balm you’ve had in your drawer since high school. Time to upgrade to this ultra smooth hydrating lip balm by Tom Ford. I love the squeeze packaging and the gunmetal color. Don’t forget that you can wear lip balm before bed during the weather change.
3. Murdock London Black Tea Cologne – $114.00 I love the smell of this cologne as its woody and spicy notes exudes masculinity. It reminds me of a fragrance that I’ve smelled while in Bermuda, maybe its the leather or the cloves, whatever it is I really like it! There is also Patchouli version that I’m obsessed with and that I like wearing personally.
4. KC Essentials Mens Body Lotion Locally made in Pennsylvania, this all natural collection has something for everyone. The KC Essentials body lotion launches this month just in time for fathers day. It is a lightweight smooth in lotion with a nice citrus scent. Perfect for daily use especially after being in the sun or out of the shower. They have a great variety of products for the family and pets. Use my promo code “UNPACKED25” to receive 25% off the ENTIRE website, this promo is only good until 6/30/2020
5. CHANEL Le Creme Main Hand Cream – $50.00 The ultimate boujie hand cream made for everyone. It’s sleek design is a great conversation starter, making this my fav cream. CHANEL also launched an anti-aging version too for dark spots and firming.
6. Louis Vuitton Pochette Voyage MM – $1080.00 My favorite blue by Louis Vuitton, especially in this toiletry pochette. It is the perfect size for the gym bag or carry-on suitcase, yet large enough to carry all your items especially all 10 of these mens must have items for 2020! This Pochette also comes in the Damier graphite canvas and Monogram Eclipse color. I personally own the monogram canvas.
7. Le Labo Shampoo $30.00 – This New York staple brand has evolved since launching in 2008. This plant-based shampoo delivers volume and hydration to the hair leaving a light aroma of Hinoki. The scent is inspired by the Buddhist temples of Mt. Koya in Japan. Most of the body products with the exception os the signatures scents, smell like this. Check out my fragrance must have by Le Labo in my recent blog post here.
8. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream White Eagle – $18.00 Kiehl’s is known for their mens products and have been in business since 1851. They offer a few different shaving creams that target clients with sensitive and normal skin. It’s not your typical shave cream that foams up, it’s more like a light cream that doesn’t clog the razorblades. There also a women’s version too:)
10. Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash – $49.00 What’s cool about this wash is the Try-Enzyme technology sloughing the dead skin delivering a brighter complexion. This exclusive brand only found on luxury cruise ships can also be found at Nordstrom. You can use this morning and night for clean, radiant skin, great before shaving and preventing ingrown hairs.
10. Acqua di Parma Deodorante Profumale – $50.00 I loved this brand the first time I tried it 13 years ago. It’s made in Italy since 1916 and still continues to evolve with their brand. The long lasting fresh feeling from this alcohol- free stick gives all confidence. A light citrus scent remains on the skin after application. Great for travel and everyday use.
I’d love to hear from you what topics you’d like for us to write about. Beauty Unpacked is open to feature independant brands that are locally made. Hope you enjoyed reading about these products and also men have more options than bar soap.
Thanks for reading my blog, xo,Ang