There are so many top eye creams on the market and knowing which is best can be overwhelming. As a beauty expert and luxury skincare junkie, I have the scoop on latest eye creams that work.
Before reading about my must-have eye creams, identify your main concern,
Puffiness hydration, lines, dark circle or everything. You may need to layer your eye products with a serum and cream. Personally use both plus eye masks, tools and eye patches.
This is my own personal collection of the eye creams listed below. Most were sent to me by vendors and gifted by the name sake brand. I like giving my honest unbiased opinion especially with skincare. I suggest you try some on your own or email me for a one on one consultation. Angela@beautyunpacked.com
Save the Date – Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show is 5/16, experience all the latest trends for spring including All About Eyes. Click here for details on what to expect.
Top Eye Creams to Try
Philadelphia Beauty Blogger, Angela Malicki, founder of Beauty Unpacked reviews top luxury eye creams that work. No more dark circles and puffiness.
1. TULA Probiotic Skincare Instant De-Puff Eye Renewal Serum $58.00 – Targets puffiness- I use this product when I have a lot of puffiness. Has skin-plumping, peptides and caffeine to hit the spot.It also contains Vitamin A and other natural ingredients, great for the eye lid area too.
2. Lancome Genifique Eye Cream $67.00 – Targets puffiness – Gel-Like texture that helps smooths lines and brightens eye area. I love it because it helps with puffiness and its soft finish.
3. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum $99.00 – Targets hydration, puffiness and lines. The water-like texture serum contains hyaluronic acid, peptides and other antioxidants.1 drop covers both eyes and can be used on the lids to prevent dryness and sagging. I use this alone or layer it with other eye products.
4. Charlotte Tilbuty Magic Eye Rescue Cream $60.00 – Targets everything – Super hydrating and helps with dark circle. Extra balmy and great under concealor. A little goes a long way, use day and night for best results.
5. Sisley L’Integral Lip and Eye contour $215.00 – Targets everything – Super luxurious eye cream that can be used around the lip area. This targets environmental and behavior aging due to daily aggressors from electronic devices and outdoor elements. Great for someone with dark circles and puffiness.
“For she had eye and chose me” – William Shakespeare
6.Genaissance de la Mer Eye and Expression Cream $425.00 – Targets everything – This is my go-to and favorite eye creams. I love the applicator as it contours the eye nicely. It also softens lines and leaves the eye area bright and tight. Stay tuned for my review on La Mer.
7. CHANEL Sublimage Eye Cream $240.00 – Targets everything – Luxurious velvety eye cream that strengths the eye area, hydrates, smooths and diminishes wrinkles. The fragrance is pleasant too.
8. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye cream – targets hydration – Great easy eye cream strictly for hydration. Another bonus is a eye primer is built in, pairs great with your concealer, mix a small amount for a sheer coverage look. This product is perfect for beginners.
9. Creme La Mer Eye Concentrate $235.00- Targets everything – Extremely hydrating eye cream that softens the appearance of lines and helps with dark circles. All La Mer products contain that power of miracle broth.
10. Kiehls Powerful Line Reducing Dark Circle Eliminating with Vitamin C – $44.00- Targets Dark Circles and Lines. I love this new eye product from Kiehl’s. This contains hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and Peptides. Reduces the appearance of crows feet and darkness.
Eye Serums to use with your eye Creams
1. CHANEL Blue Serum Eye $70.00 -Formulated for a more youthful appearance, perfect for layering with your favorite eye cream. Ingredients are sourced from Blue Zones – Costa Rica, Sardinia, and Ikaria (where my family roots are from) -*Disclaimer, The ingredient is harvested in Chios called Mastica or Lentisk.
2. Lancome Advanced Genifique Eye Light Pearl $70.00 – Lightweight serum with light reflecting pearl properties to give a more brightening effect. As a bonus, research shows that it also helps promote longer and stronger lashes.
3. Sisley Paris Eye Contour Mask $149.00 – Quick and easy to use eye mask on the daily. Layer on a thick amount in the morning. Keep on for 20 minutes or more for extra hydration and brightness. Great for traveling while on the plane while watching your favorite movie sipping on champagne.
I hope you enjoyed my honest review of these luxury eye products. Let’s connect for a one on one consultation or collaboration. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading my blog xo,Ang